Winter Break

When I got home from school, winter break had begun. I was super excited! It was super fun wrapping presents, drinking hot cocoa, and watching Christmas movies by the fire. On Christmas Eve, we hung up our stockings, and put out cookies and milk for Santa Claus.  Then I went to bed.  In the middle of the night, I could hear Santa’s reindeer landing on my roof.  I woke up.  I asked my mom and dad if I could get up.  They said no because it was 1:30 in the morning.  I checked again at 3:3o and they said no again.  So, I went back to bed.  I could not wait for morning.

On Christmas morning, we opened presents, and went down to my Grampie and Grammie’s house.  It was snowing!  It was nice to see them.  I saw my cousins too.  There were presents down there too.  That night we opened all the presents.  I got everything I wanted.  We left a few days later.  This was the best Christmas!

Now back to school.

Winter-HD-wallpapers-620x349 What did you do for Winter Break?

One thought on “Winter Break

1. Dear Sage,
    Nice job on your post. I enjoyed reading what you liked most about your Christmas break. I want you to etch those memories into your brain and hold on tightly so that when you are older, you can remember all the fun you had. I always look forward to the tradition of our journey to Grammie and Grampie’s house for Christmas. It’s almost magical traveling through the snowing mountains on a quiet Christmas morning. Thank you for sharing your memories.
    Love,
    Mom